I failed to connect with the Core
1. If you are having trouble connecting the Core and the device on which you use the KOOV app, please try the following:
[Connecting with USB]
Disconnect the USB port on your device, and try connecting it again after relaunching the app. If you have never managed to connect using USB, there is a possibility that your device has not been recognized. In that case, please try and follow these instructions.
[Connecting using Bluetooth]
Launch the process of connecting Bluetooth referring yourself to these instructions. If the connection is not successful, delete the registration of the Core from the Bluetooth settings on your device, and try connecting it again. Instructions can be found here.
2. Starting up and updating the Core in the Troubleshooting-Mode
If the problem has not been fixed after going through the above processes, connect the Core to the battery box, then check the behavior of the STATUS LED when the Core is turned ON.
- If the light of the STATUS LED be in blue for a moment then be OFF
Please enquire at customer service at the phone number at the bottom of this page.
If despite all of the above, the problem has not been fixed, your software may have a problem.
Please note what error code you are receiving, and enquire at customer service at the bottom of this page.
Troubles regarding the app including connection with the Core
- The Core fails to connect with Bluetooth®
- The Learning Course, Robot Recipes, or Free Production does not finish loading for over an hour
- I failed to connect with the Core
- Sending code takes an unusually long time
- An error seems to happen when I try to send code or migrate code from Test mode
- The app failed to update at startup time
- As I was about to start launching the KOOV app, a WebGL error dialog popped up, and nothing else has happened since
- It seems that my device has recognized the Core using Bluetooth, yet when trying to send code or run the Test mode, it fails and an error dialog appears