I failed to connect with the Core
If you are having trouble connecting the Core and the device on which you use the KOOV app, please try the following:
[If connecting with USB]
Disconnect the USB port on your device, and try connecting it again after relaunching the app. If you have never managed to connect using USB, there is a possibility that your device has not been recognized. In that case, please try and follow these instructions.
[If connecting using Bluetooth]
Launch the process of connecting Bluetooth referring yourself to these instructions. If the connection is not successful, delete the registration of the Core from the Bluetooth settings on your device, and try connecting it again. Instructions can be found here.
If despite this, the problem has not been fixed, your software may have a problem.
Please note what error code you are receiving, and enquire at customer service following these instructions.
Troubles regarding the app including connection with the Core
- The Core failed to update when connecting through a USB
- I failed to connect with the Core
- Sending code takes an unusually long time
- An error seems to happen when I try to send code or migrate code from Test mode
- The app failed to update at startup time
- As I was about to start launching the KOOV app, a WebGL error dialog popped up, and nothing else has happened since
- It seems that my device has recognized the Core using Bluetooth, yet when trying to send code or run the Test mode, it fails and an error dialog appears