An error seems to happen when I try to send code or migrate code from Test mode
If an error happens when you try to send code or migrate code from Test mode from your device to the Core, please verify the following:
1. Your Internet connection is safe and working.
2. You have been connected to the Core before trying to send code or migrate from Test mode. If the connection fails, please try and follow these instructions.
3. After this, try once again.
4. Referring yourself to these instructions, delete the code that was transferred to the Core.
If despite this, the problem has not been fixed, your software may have a problem.
Please note what error code you are receiving, and enquire at customer service following these instructions.
Troubles regarding the app including connection with the Core
- The Core failed to update when connecting through a USB
- I failed to connect with the Core
- Sending code takes an unusually long time
- An error seems to happen when I try to send code or migrate code from Test mode
- The app failed to update at startup time
- As I was about to start launching the KOOV app, a WebGL error dialog popped up, and nothing else has happened since
- It seems that my device has recognized the Core using Bluetooth, yet when trying to send code or run the Test mode, it fails and an error dialog appears