As I was about to start launching the KOOV app, a WebGL error dialog popped up, and nothing else has happened since
If a dialog box with the sentence "You need a browser which supports WebGL to run this content" appears, your device probably uses a graphic chip that is either obsolete or incompatible with the KOOV app. While it represents a lot of trouble, we would recommend you try the following:
1. Try to update your graphic chip's graphic driver to the newest version, and try relaunching the app.
2. If you own a different computer, try installing and relaunching the app on this other device.
Troubles regarding the app including connection with the Core
- The Core fails to connect with Bluetooth®
- The Learning Course, Robot Recipes, or Free Production does not finish loading for over an hour
- I failed to connect with the Core
- Sending code takes an unusually long time
- An error seems to happen when I try to send code or migrate code from Test mode
- The app failed to update at startup time
- As I was about to start launching the KOOV app, a WebGL error dialog popped up, and nothing else has happened since
- It seems that my device has recognized the Core using Bluetooth, yet when trying to send code or run the Test mode, it fails and an error dialog appears