It seems that my device has recognized the Core using Bluetooth, yet when trying to send code or run the Test mode, it fails and an error dialog appears
Please change the batteries from the box connected to the Core. If the batteries are weak, there is a possibility that Bluetooth will not work.
If despite this, the problem has not been resolved, it is possible that you are using an incompatible software. Please note what error code you are receiving, and enquire at customer service at the bottom of this page.
Troubles regarding the app including connection with the Core
- The Core fails to connect with Bluetooth®
- The Learning Course, Robot Recipes, or Free Production does not finish loading for over an hour
- I failed to connect with the Core
- Sending code takes an unusually long time
- An error seems to happen when I try to send code or migrate code from Test mode
- The app failed to update at startup time
- As I was about to start launching the KOOV app, a WebGL error dialog popped up, and nothing else has happened since
- It seems that my device has recognized the Core using Bluetooth, yet when trying to send code or run the Test mode, it fails and an error dialog appears