The app failed to update at startup time
The KOOV app has been set up to check for and automatically update to the newest version at launch time. If the update fails, please try the following. For people using Windows, please refer yourself to these instructions:
1. Verify that your internet connection is working.
2. Referring yourself to these instructions, please try and update the app manually.
If despite this, the problem has not been fixed, your software may have a problem.
Please note what error code you are receiving, and enquire at customer service following these instructions.
Troubles regarding the app including connection with the Core
- The Core failed to update when connecting through a USB
- I failed to connect with the Core
- Sending code takes an unusually long time
- An error seems to happen when I try to send code or migrate code from Test mode
- The app failed to update at startup time
- As I was about to start launching the KOOV app, a WebGL error dialog popped up, and nothing else has happened since
- It seems that my device has recognized the Core using Bluetooth, yet when trying to send code or run the Test mode, it fails and an error dialog appears