Delete a passcode
- If you start the Troubleshooting Mode, the passcode that has been set on your Core will be deleted.
- Press and hold the left and right Core Buttons and switch on the power to start the Troubleshooting-mode.
- If the Multi LED is lighting up in different colors, it shows that the Troubleshooting-mode has started.
- If you want to set up a new passcode, please see here for details.
Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app
- How to recover the Core
- Remove or reconnect Bluetooth devices (Windows 10)
- Initial settings for Bluetooth connection in Windows 10
- Update the KOOV Core
- Check if the passcode has been set
- Delete a passcode
- Set up a passcode
- How to set up a passcode
- Clearing code data from the Core
- Choose a Bluetooth® device name for your Core