How to recover the Core
If the Multi LED lights up in red right after the Core has been switched on, it is indicating that the Core was disconnected while sending code, or there was an error in the code.
You can recover the Core by following the steps of "Clearing code data from the Core" within 30 seconds after the Core has been switched on.
Your passcode will be reset after the recovery of the Core. Please see here to set up a new passcode.
Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app
- How to recover the Core
- Remove or reconnect Bluetooth devices (Windows 10)
- Initial settings for Bluetooth connection in Windows 10
- Update the KOOV Core
- Check if the passcode has been set
- Delete a passcode
- Set up a passcode
- How to set up a passcode
- Clearing code data from the Core
- Choose a Bluetooth® device name for your Core