Choose a Bluetooth® device name for your Core
- Select "System Settings" on the top screen of the app.
- Press "Name the Core" on the upper left.
- Connect the Core using a USB cable or Bluetooth. If you are using a Bluetooth connection, please select your Core.
If the connection fails, please disconnect the cable and connect it again.
- Input a name and press "Save".
Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app
- How to recover the Core
- Remove or reconnect Bluetooth devices (Windows 10/Windows 11)
- Initial settings for Bluetooth connection in Windows 10
- Update the KOOV Core
- Check if the passcode has been set
- Delete a passcode
- Set up a passcode
- How to set up a passcode
- Clearing code data from the Core
- Choose a Bluetooth® device name for your Core