My Locomotive from the Robot Recipes won't run straight along the track or line
Please go through the following steps to check the settings.
- Check that the IR photoreflector is connected to K7 with a 3-core cable.
- Switch to "test mode" in the coding screen, then select "Values".
- Hold the back of the IR photoreflector (the sensing part) alternately on top of a white paper and on a railroad or black line, and check if the value of K7 changes.
- Check the value of K7 when the IR photoreflector is on top of a railroad or black line. Enter a greater value to the coding block "IR photoreflector K7 < ◯" .
Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Finding faults for the electronic parts in Troubleshooting-mode
- My Locomotive from the Robot Recipes won't run straight along the track or line
- Operation check for DC motor
- Operation check for servo motor
- Operation check for LED
- Operation check for buzzer
- Operation check for light sensor
- Operation check for IR photoreflector
- Operation check for push switch
- Operation check for accelerometer