Operation check for servo motor
- Connect the servo motor you would like to check to output port V2.
- Make sure that the battery box has batteries inside, and connect it to the "POWER" connection port.
- Press and hold the left and right Core buttons and switch on the power to start the Troubleshooting-mode. If the multi LED is lighting up in different colors, it shows that the Troubleshooting-mode has started.
- If the servo motor is operating correctly, one of the axes will "rotate between 0 to 180 degrees repeatedly".
- If the motor does not operate correctly, please enquire at customer service following these instructions.
- If the batteries are low, the servo motor may not operate or may jitter when operating. In these cases, please change the batteries.
Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Finding faults for the electronic parts in Troubleshooting-mode
- How to check your robot when it doesn't move as indicated in the code
- My Locomotive from the Robot Recipes won't run straight along the track or line
- Operation check for DC motor
- Operation check for servo motor
- Operation check for LED
- Operation check for buzzer
- Operation check for light sensor
- Operation check for IR photoreflector
- Operation check for push switch