Operation check for light sensor
- Connect a 3-core cable to the light sensor you would like to check to input port K6.
- Press and hold the left and right Core buttons and switch on the power to start the Troubleshooting-mode. If the multi LED is lighting up in different colors, it shows that the Troubleshooting-mode has started.
- If the light sensor is operating correctly, the status LED will light up in orange when the light sensor is covered by hands, and the status LED will go off when the light sensor is exposed to light.
- If the light sensor does not operate correctly, please enquire at customer service following these instructions.
Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Finding faults for the electronic parts in Troubleshooting-mode
- My Locomotive from the Robot Recipes won't run straight along the track or line
- Operation check for DC motor
- Operation check for servo motor
- Operation check for LED
- Operation check for buzzer
- Operation check for light sensor
- Operation check for IR photoreflector
- Operation check for push switch
- Operation check for accelerometer