Operation check for IR photoreflector
- Connect a 3-core cable to the IR photoreflector you would like to check to output port K6.
- Press and hold the left and right Core buttons and switch on the power to start the Troubleshooting-mode. If the multi LED is lighting up in different colors, it shows that the Troubleshooting-mode has started.
- If the IR photoreflector is operating correctly, the status LED will go off when the IR photoreflector is covered by hands, and the status LED will light up in orange when the hands are away from the IR photoreflector.
- If the IR photoreflector does not operate correctly, please enquire at customer service following these instructions.
Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Finding faults for the electronic parts in Troubleshooting-mode
- My Locomotive from the Robot Recipes won't run straight along the track or line
- Operation check for DC motor
- Operation check for servo motor
- Operation check for LED
- Operation check for buzzer
- Operation check for light sensor
- Operation check for IR photoreflector
- Operation check for push switch
- Operation check for accelerometer