Operation check for accelerometer
- Connect a 4-core cable to the accelerometer you would like to check to output port K0.
- Press and hold the left and right Core buttons and switch on the power to start the Troubleshooting-mode. If the multi LED is lighting up in different colors, it shows that the Troubleshooting-mode has started.
- If the accelerometer is operating correctly, the status LED will light up in orange when you shake the accelerometer.
- If the accelerometer does not operate correctly, please enquire at customer service following these instructions.
Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Finding faults for the electronic parts in Troubleshooting-mode
- How to check your robot when it doesn't move as indicated in the code
- My Locomotive from the Robot Recipes won't run straight along the track or line
- Operation check for DC motor
- Operation check for servo motor
- Operation check for LED
- Operation check for buzzer
- Operation check for light sensor
- Operation check for IR photoreflector
- Operation check for push switch