The Core doesn't turn on
If the Core doesn't turn on, please try the following:
1. Please check that the battery box is connected to the Power LED.
2. Please check that the Battery box's Power Switch is in the ON position.
3. Please change the batteries.
Click here for instructions on how to install/change the batteries.
If these steps do not yield results, please inquire at customer service at the phone number at the bottom of this page.
Problems with electronic parts and the Core
- My robot will not move
- The IR photoreflector is not responsive
- The Core doesn't turn on
- The robot's buzzer does not emit sounds
- The robot's DC motor / servo motor doesn't work
- The robot's LED doesn't light up
- The robot's sensors do not respond
- The buzzer's sound is lower than usual
- The servo motor makes a strange noise
- The DC Motor and the Servo Motor do not work with the same strength as usual