The IR photoreflector is not responsive
Normally, the value of IR photoreflector is greatest if placed 6 to 10 mm from the surface of the object. If the sensor still doesn't react while approaching your finger or another object, enter coding block such as "IR photoreflector < ◯" using the value obtained at 6 to 10 mm from the object as the basis for ◯.
If despite this, the sensor still doesn't work please inquire at customer service at the phone number at the bottom of this page.
Problems with electronic parts and the Core
- My robot will not move
- The IR photoreflector is not responsive
- The Core doesn't turn on
- The robot's buzzer does not emit sounds
- The robot's DC motor / servo motor doesn't work
- The robot's LED doesn't light up
- The robot's sensors do not respond
- The buzzer's sound is lower than usual
- The servo motor makes a strange noise
- The DC Motor and the Servo Motor do not work with the same strength as usual