The robot's DC motor / servo motor doesn't work
If you have tried sending code or running the Test mode instructing the DC motor or servo motor to move, but to no avail, you should try the following:
1. Verify that power is coming through to the Core from the battery box.
Please click here for instructions.
2. In the Robot Recipes or the Learning Course, if the connecting port is displayed, verify that it is connected in the right location.
3. If the previous actions did not yield results, some electronic parts mays be damaged. Please verify whether or not that's the case using the Troubleshooting mode. Also, please pay particular attention to such problems happening when the only source of power is the USB cable.
If these steps do not yield results, please inquire at customer service at the bottom of this page.
Problems with electronic parts and the Core
- My robot will not move
- The IR photoreflector is not responsive
- The Core doesn't turn on
- The robot's buzzer does not emit sounds
- The robot's DC motor / servo motor doesn't work
- The robot's LED doesn't light up
- The robot's sensors do not respond
- The buzzer's sound is lower than usual
- The servo motor makes a strange noise
- The DC Motor and the Servo Motor do not work with the same strength as usual