How to check whether the Core's LED displays function normally
If the core is connected to your device where the KOOV App is running, a green light should turn on if connected through USB, and a blue light should turn on if connected through Bluetooth.
POWER LED: If the Core receives power from either the Battery Box or through USB, a green light should be on.
STATUS LED: when sent code is being used to action the robot, a blue light should be on. In the case of code in the KOOV app or in Test mode, the light should be orange.
MULTILED: You can control it through code. It also turns on to indicate that Troubleshooting mode is currently checking the electronic parts for correct operation.
If the Core's MULTI LED displays a blinking red light, it means that there is a problem with coding, such as when a code transfer is stopped midway. In that case, please restart your device following these instructions.
Problems with electronic parts and the Core
- My robot will not move
- The IR Photoreflector is not responsive
- The Core doesn't turn on
- The robot's buzzer does not emit sounds
- The robot's DC Motor/Servo Motor doesn't work
- The robot's LED doesn't light up
- The robot's sensors do not respond
- The buzzer's sound is lower than usual
- The Servo Motor makes a strange noise
- The DC Motor and the Servo Motor do not work with the same strength as usual