I lost the USB cable

You should purchase a Type A-Micro B conforming to USB2.0 from a nearby retailer. This type of cable is the same that is often used to recharge smartphones and tablets or to send data.
If you own a smartphone or a tablet, please check whether or not your cable can be used with KOOV.

Was this article helpful?