I lost the USB cable
You should purchase a Type A-Micro B conforming to USB2.0 from a nearby retailer. This type of cable is the same that is often used to recharge smartphones and tablets or to send data.
If you own a smartphone or a tablet, please check whether or not your cable can be used with KOOV.
Problems with electronic parts and the Core
- My robot will not move
- The IR Photoreflector is not responsive
- The Core doesn't turn on
- The robot's buzzer does not emit sounds
- The robot's DC Motor/Servo Motor doesn't work
- The robot's LED doesn't light up
- The robot's sensors do not respond
- The buzzer's sound is lower than usual
- The Servo Motor makes a strange noise
- The DC Motor and the Servo Motor do not work with the same strength as usual