Coding screen: "Auto-assign" function
- The "Auto-assign" function is used to assign the electronic parts automatically to respective input/output ports.
- Press "Menu" in the upper left corner of the coding screen and select "Auto assign."
- Select the number of parts you will be using and press "Auto assign".
- Check the ports that have been assigned and press "Update".
How to use KOOV app
- Mute function in comments
- Coding screen: "Connection Settings" function
- Coding screen: "Auto-assign" function
- Add Player
- Edit Player
- Delete Player
- Register License key
- Register purchase information
- How to change the privacy settings of "Record of creation"
- How to change the privacy settings of projects