Coding screen: "Connection Settings" function
- Press "Menu" in the upper left corner of the coding screen and select "Connection Settings."
- Set the sensors that you will be using to the "Input" ports.
- Set the motors, buzzers, and LEDs to the "Output" ports.
- Confirm by pressing "Update" .
We recommend you use the "Auto Assign" function for Connection Settings. The Auto Assign function automatically selects the best ports for each electronic parts. See here for details on how to use this function.
How to use KOOV app
- Mute function in comments
- Coding screen: "Connection Settings" function
- Coding screen: "Auto-assign" function
- Add Player
- Edit Player
- Delete Player
- Register purchase information
- How to change the privacy settings of "Record of creation"
- How to change the privacy settings of projects
- Updating the KOOV app manually