Using the new KOOV Chrome app (for Chromebook users)
1. Notice to Chromebook users (Jul 1st, 2022)
KOOV Chromebook app service terminated on Jun 30, 2022, as the Chrome Web Store no longer supports apps. However, you can install the new Chrome KOOV app to continue using KOOV. Install the new KOOV Chrome app and log in using your player ID and password. All data are saved, associated to your player ID and available on the new KOOV app as well.
2. When using the KOOV Chrome app
The following messages (pop-ups) may be displayed when using the new KOOV Chrome app.
● When Please select the connection method with KOOV Core is displayed
Select the connection method you use (USB or Bluetooth) and press "OK" to proceed.
● When www-edge.koov.io wants to connect to a serial port is displayed
Select "KOOV Core (serial port name) - Paired" and press "Connect" to proceed.
● When www-edge.koov.io wants to pair is displayed
Select your Core name and press "Pair" to proceed.
About the use of KOOV app
- What are the system requirements for using KOOV?
- Using the new KOOV Chrome app (for Chromebook users)
- What are the devices on which the app may not operate?
- With what picture and movie format is KOOV compatible?
- With what kind of equipment can I use Bluetooth®?
- How long does it take for code to be sent through USB/Bluetooth®?
- Can I run the KOOV app with WindowsRT?
- Can I run KOOV on Android?
- Can I run KOOV with an iPhone?