Remove or reconnect Bluetooth devices (Windows 10/Windows 11)
- Open "Control Panel".
- Select "Hardware and Sound".
- Open "Devices and Printers".
- Right-click (or press and hold then release, on the touch panel) the device that you wish to remove. Click on "Remove device".
- Click on "Yes" for the message, "Are you sure you want to remove this device?".
- Check if the device has been removed from Devices and Printers.
If you wish to reconnect the device, please see below for instructions.
Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app
- How to recover the Core
- Remove or reconnect Bluetooth devices (Windows 10/Windows 11)
- Initial settings for Bluetooth connection in Windows 10
- Update the KOOV Core
- Check if the passcode has been set
- Delete a passcode
- Set up a passcode
- How to set up a passcode
- Clearing code data from the Core
- Choose a Bluetooth® device name for your Core