Initial settings for Bluetooth connection in Windows 10
- Select the Core you want to connect.
- If a notification that says "please go through the initial settings" appears, press "Open System Settings".
- In the Windows 10 System Settings page, check that the Bluetooth is on, and press "Add Bluetooth or other device".
- Select "Bluetooth" under "Add a device".
- Make sure that the Core you have selected is displayed, and press "Connect".
The selected Core can now be connected via Bluetooth in the KOOV app.
Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app
- How to recover the Core
- Remove or reconnect Bluetooth devices (Windows 10)
- Initial settings for Bluetooth connection in Windows 10
- Update the KOOV Core
- Check if the passcode has been set
- Delete a passcode
- Set up a passcode
- How to set up a passcode
- Clearing code data from the Core
- Choose a Bluetooth® device name for your Core