What are the devices on which the app may not operate?
Even when all the required environment of the systems are fulfilled, there is a possibility that the KOOV app will not operate on the devices listed below.
A: The use of the app is restricted due to the compatibility of the graphics board.
This is a case where the WebGL function which draws the 3D is not supported fully, making the app unable to be used. Even in these cases, the KOOV app may operate in following conditions. Please go through the instructions in "Start the KOOV app in Windows 8 compatibility mode" and "Start the KOOV app by changing the WebGL operational mode".
[In the case of Mac]
* MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Intel HD 3000
* MacBook Pro (13-inch Early 2011/Late 2011) Intel HD 3000
* Mac mini (Mid 2011) Intel HD 3000
* MacBook Pro (15-inch/17-inch Mid 2007/Early 2008) NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
* MacBook Pro (15-inch/17-inch Late 2008) GeForce 8600M NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
* MacBook Air (Mid 2009)NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
* MacBook (Early 2009)NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
* MacBook Pro (15-inch/17-inch Late 2008, 13-inch Mid 2009) NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
* Mac Pro Original (2006/2007) ATI Radeon X1900
* Mac Pro Original (2006/2007) NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
* Mac mini (Early 2009/Early 2010) NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
* iMac (20-inch/21-inch/24-inch Early 2009/Late 2009）NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
[When a graphics board listed below is used in Windows]
* ATI FireMV 2400
* NVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE
* NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5200
* Intel Mobile 945 Express
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
B: A macOS which is not compatible with Bluetooth 4.0
Bluetooth 4.0 which is required for the connection of the KOOV Core is compatible with the following devices. Any devices of earlier versions cannot be connected through Bluetooth, and need to be connected using a USB cable.
* MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
* MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or later)
* MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
* Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later)
* iMac (Late 2012 or later)
* Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
C: An iPad which is not compatible with Bluetooth 4.0
As a Bluetooth connection is required for the use of an iPad, the KOOV app cannot be used on following devices which are not compatible with Bluetooth 4.0.
* iPad 1 / iPad 2
D: An iPad that has its Main Memory of less than 1GB
On following iPads, the KOOV app may not operate correctly due to the lack of Main Memory needed to run the app.
* iPad Air 1（1GB）
* iPad mini 1 / mini 2 / mini 3 (512MB - 1GB）
* iPad 1 / iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4（256MB - 1GB）
About the use of KOOV app
- What are the system requirements for using KOOV?
- Using the new KOOV Chrome app (for Chromebook users)
- What are the devices on which the app may not operate?
- With what picture and movie format is KOOV compatible?
- With what kind of equipment can I use Bluetooth®?
- How long does it take for code to be sent through USB/Bluetooth®?
- Can I run the KOOV app with WindowsRT?
- Can I run KOOV on Android?
- Can I run KOOV with an iPhone?