Mute function in comments
The mute function disables comments from a specific player to be shown to you. They will not be shown in the "Waiting on approval" list, although you will still be able to see comments of the muted player on other players' projects.
- Select "Collection" from the home screen.
- Select "Projects".
- Select a project that has comments from the player that you want to mute.
- Select "Waiting on approval" tab of the comment.
- Press the option icon on the right of the player that you wish to mute, and select "Mute".
- Read the precautions and confirm by pressing "Yes".
How to use KOOV app
- Mute function in comments
- Coding screen: "Connection Settings" function
- Coding screen: "Auto-assign" function
- Add Player
- Edit Player
- Delete Player
- Register License key
- Register purchase information
- How to change the privacy settings of "Record of creation"
- How to change the privacy settings of projects