I can't select a coding block from the palette.
Please go to the "Connection settings" tab on the coding screen, referring yourself to these instructions.
About "Free Production"
- What is "Free Production"?
- I can't select a coding block from the palette.
- Is it possible to create a block building project without any code?
- How many pictures may I attach? Is there a limit to the size of the pictures?
- How many videos may I attach? Is there a limit to the size of the videos?
- Who has access to the projects I publish?
- How can I edit information on a published project?
- How can I see projects that my child has completed?
- Can I save my progress on an unfinished project?
- What do the buttons "Like" "Design" "Motion" and "Originality" attached to my published projects mean?