I have requested the publication of one of my projects, but it was not published. Why is that?
Before publishing a project, we will check to verify that pictures and videos are indeed related to the project. The details of the review process are as follows:
- Whether information such as face and name are not displayed.
- Whether the picture and all of the video content is related to the project.
- Whether images do not contain anything that may violate the Terms and Conditions.
*Please understand that we reserve the right to block the publication of your project if it does not conform to either and any of the above conditions.
About the share feature
- Can I limit who can comment on my projects?
- I have requested the publication of one of my projects, but it was not published. Why is that?
- I would like to know what information are shared to other players
- I'm worried that I may inadvertently share personal information through pictures and videos
- Can I message other players through the app?
- Are all comments from other players displayed in public?
- A project that I wanted to publish had been tagged as "Under review". What exactly is being reviewed?
- Tell me more about the management of KOOV