Check if KOOV Core is being recognized as device (Windows)
- Check that the Core is connected with a USB cable to your device.
- Select "Control Panel" from "Start".
*Please note that below is a sample screen of Windows7. This may differ from the screen of Windows8 and 10.
- Select "Hardware and sound"
- Select "Device Manager"
- Check that "KOOV Core" is listed inside "Port (COM & LPT)". (If you are using Windows10, it will show as "USB serial device".
- If you can't find "KOOV Core" and there is an "Unknown device" in "Other device", your KOOV Core is not recognized correctly by your device.
Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app
- How to recover the Core
- Remove or reconnect Bluetooth devices (Windows 10)
- Initial settings for Bluetooth connection in Windows 10
- Update the KOOV Core
- Check if the passcode has been set
- Delete a passcode
- Set up a passcode
- How to set up a passcode
- Clearing code data from the Core
- Choose a Bluetooth® device name for your Core