Check if KOOV Core is being recognized as device (Windows)
- Check that the Core is connected with a USB cable to your device.
- Select "Control Panel" from "Start".
*Please note that below is a sample screen of Windows7. This may differ from the screen of Windows8 and 10.
- Select "Hardware and sound"
- Select "Device Manager"
- Check that "KOOV Core" is listed inside "Port (COM & LPT)". (If you are using Windows10, it will show as "USB serial device".
- If you can't find "KOOV Core" and there is an "Unknown device" in "Other device", your KOOV Core is not recognized correctly by your device.
- Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app