Remove or reconnect Bluetooth® device (iPad)
- Tap "Settings" from the home screen.
- Tap "Bluetooth"".
- Select the "i" icon of the KOOV Core displayed on "My Devices".
- Select "Forget This Device".
- Please refer to the articles below for details on how to reconnect the device.
Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app
- How to recover the Core
- Remove or reconnect Bluetooth devices (Windows 10/Windows 11)
- Initial settings for Bluetooth connection in Windows 10
- Update the KOOV Core
- Check if the passcode has been set
- Delete a passcode
- Set up a passcode
- How to set up a passcode
- Clearing code data from the Core
- Choose a Bluetooth® device name for your Core