Can I save my progress on an unfinished project?
Yes, you can. You can also start editing again from your save. However, please note that you may only save one project at a time.
If you need to save more than one project, you will have to keep your settings as private. You may then start editing from the "Projects" tab in your collection.
About "Free Production"
- What is "Free Production"?
- I can't select a coding block from the palette.
- Is it possible to create a block building project without any code?
- How many pictures may I attach? Is there a limit to the size of the pictures?
- How many videos may I attach? Is there a limit to the size of the videos?
- Who has access to the projects I publish?
- How can I edit information on a published project?
- How can I see projects that my child has completed?
- Can I save my progress on an unfinished project?
- What do the buttons "Like" "Design" "Motion" and "Originality" attached to my published projects mean?