How can I edit information on a published project?
You can edit them in the "project" tab in "Collection". If your project has already been made public, you must set it to private first.
Please click here for information on how to change settings so that your published projects are private.
About "Free Production"
- What is "Free Production"?
- I can't select a coding block from the palette.
- Is it possible to create a block building project without any code?
- How many pictures may I attach? Is there a limit to the size of the pictures?
- How many videos may I attach? Is there a limit to the size of the videos?
- Who has access to the projects I publish?
- How can I edit information on a published project?
- How can I see projects that my child has completed?
- Can I save my progress on an unfinished project?
- What do the buttons "Like" "Design" "Motion" and "Originality" attached to my published projects mean?