What can I do with Robot Recipes?
In Robot Recipes, you will learn how to build a project in KOOV, learning from example patterns. With reference to the 3D building guide, you will build robots. Once this first step is completed, you will use the built code to easily operate your robot.
As of February 2017, and including robots that don't need coding, we have prepared 22 different Robot Recipes, with varying genres and levels of difficulty. These many example patterns are another particularity of KOOV.
About "Robot Recipes"
- What can I do with Robot Recipes?
- What content is available in Robot Recipes?
- The locomotive I created in Robot Recipes does not run straight
- Will there be future additions to the Robot Recipes?
- Is it possible to choose the level of difficulty of the recipes?
- Can I edit the coding of Robot Recipes myself?
- What do the comments attached to the Robot Recipes mean?
- What is a "Record of Creation"?
- What do the tags attached to the Robot Recipes mean?
- What do the tags "Like", "Design", "Motion", and "Originality" attached to the Robot Recipes mean?