Use test mode via Bluetooth® connection (macOS/iPad)
- Check your Core's Bluetooth® device name in "System Settings". See here for details on how to check the device name.
- Connect the battery box cable to the power connection port of the Core and switch on the power.
- Press "Test mode" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- (iPad users only) Select "Pair" for the "Bluetooth Pairing Request" message.
- If you have set up a passcode for your Core, enter on the next screen.
- Once the screen has been switched, an orange bar will appear on top of the screen.
- To quit test mode, press "Quit test mode" in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Coordination between the Core and the KOOV app