The Servo Motor makes a strange noise
You might have used the wrong building blocks, or made a mistake while assembling the robot. Please remove the blocks on the problem part, and reassemble the robot while checking the instructions.
If, after you have done that, the problem doesn't seem to be fixed, it is possible that the motor has been damaged. Please discontinue use immediately, switch off the power and remove the batteries, then contact customer service following these instructions.
Problems with electronic parts and the Core
- My robot will not move
- The IR Photoreflector is not responsive
- The Core doesn't turn on
- The robot's buzzer does not emit sounds
- The robot's DC Motor/Servo Motor doesn't work
- The robot's LED doesn't light up
- The robot's sensors do not respond
- The buzzer's sound is lower than usual
- The Servo Motor makes a strange noise
- The DC Motor and the Servo Motor do not work with the same strength as usual