What do the buttons "Like" "Design" "Motion" and "Originality" attached to my published projects mean?
They represent the evaluations of published robots by other players.
"Like" is an overall evaluation of the project.
"Design" revolves around criteria such as color or shape.
"Motion" denotes a sleek or interesting motion.
"Originality" emphasizes the creative and unique aspect of the project.
About "Free Production"
- What is "Free Production"?
- I can't select a coding block from the palette.
- Is it possible to create a block building project without any code?
- How many pictures may I attach? Is there a limit to the size of the pictures?
- How many videos may I attach? Is there a limit to the size of the videos?
- Who has access to the projects I publish?
- How can I edit information on a published project?
- How can I see projects that my child has completed?
- Can I save my progress on an unfinished project?
- What do the buttons "Like" "Design" "Motion" and "Originality" attached to my published projects mean?