What kind of robots can I build?
You can build robots using colorful cubic building blocks as a basic unit, and assemble them to create a 3D structure. The robots can perform various tasks and can be operated through coding electronic parts, equipped with motion, sensing, as well as visual and audible expressions. For people with no previous experience, the 23 example patterns provided in "Robot Recipes" allow you to build your first robot. After learning how to code robots and how to model the building blocks in the "Learning Course", you will be able to try and build an original robot using "Free production". As such, KOOV functions as an outstanding prototyping tool.
How to use KOOV
- What can you do using the KOOV app?
- What kind of robots can I build?
- How should I begin using KOOV?
- Where can I download the KOOV app?
- Is the KOOV app free?
- Can I use KOOV in another language besides English?
- How are the robots linked with my computer?
- Is there a feature that allows you to print code?
- How to connect the robots and my computer using Bluetooth®?
- How do I install or change the batteries?